We have 3 locations to serve you best:
- Sir Adam Beck at 1140 Snyder’s Road West in Baden.
- New Hamburg at 23A Church Street in New Hamburg.
- Baden at 155 Livingston Blvd in Baden
Creative Beginnings Childcare Centre is a licensed non-profit charitable organization committed to providing exceptional childcare to the community and the diverse families we serve. We provide a vibrant play-based program for children; which fosters individualism, creativity, socialization, and school readiness. Our knowledgeable, professional team of teachers offers resources to help support children in a fun, nurturing and safe environment.
Compassion and love of children Safe, trusting, fun environment Respect for and understanding of family diversity Spontaneous learning Knowledge and team focus of teachers Creating community- a sense of belonging Collaborative effort of staff and parents Sharing resources
Our future vision for Creative Beginnings Childcare Centre features a dynamic, growth-oriented organization actively partnered with families, donors, the local communities and government agencies that recognize it as the benchmark for quality childcare-the place to be for leading-edge programming, innovative facility design and total commitment to children and their parents. This vision also includes a flexible operation that values the individual and diverse needs of families, supported by a parent resource centre highlighting contemporary research on childcare issues. These aspirations will be accomplished by a team of professionally trained staff and a dedicated volunteer Board of Directors: who dare to dream it, create it, and achieve it.
- to provide a healthy, safe environment which meets children’s physical needs
- to provide well balanced nutritious meals and snacks
- to provide children with opportunities to learn and play together
- to provide children with creative experiences in art, music, language and sensory awareness through activities, as well as, structured and unstructured play
- to provide opportunities for the development of gross motor skills such as running, jumping, and climbing through indoor and outdoor play
- to allow children to explore their community through field trips, walks and the participation of visitors
- to provide careful, active supervision and age appropriate discipline, which fosters children’s positive self-esteem and sense of responsibility
- to assist families and to identify special needs and approved referrals to appropriate agencies
- to create a bond between parents, children and staff and opportunities for parent and volunteer participation
- to promote innovative responses to the community and structural needs
- to promote and implement educational opportunities for parents, staff and volunteers
- to secure staff and volunteers who are in agreement with our Mission Statement and Philosophy